Reimagining Healthcare Workshop
at the Walt Disney World® Resort
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Where Magic Meets Medicine
Join us January 22-24, 2020, for this transformative workshop at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Reimagining Healthcare is a hands-on workshop presented by Jake Poore and the Integrated Loyalty Systems team. The Walt Disney World® Resort is the ideal location to guide healthcare leaders in benchmarking and applying world-class quality service measures to improve the patient experience.
⭐️ Benchmark world-class service at the Walt Disney World® Resort
⭐️ See first-hand the art and science of Disney service applied at a local hospital
⭐️ Collaborate with like-minded healthcare leaders
⭐️ Create an action plan to apply concepts to improve service at your healthcare facility
- Looking outside the medical community can be often challenging for a healthcare provider. Keep in mind, however, customer satisfaction is driven by quality measures and expectations that are similar, regardless of the industry.
- Benchmarking customer service improves the patient experience by identifying and implementing best practices. This workshop gets you up close and personal with the leader in quality service – The Walt Disney Company.
- Analyze the quality measures that drive world-class performance in customer service.
- Develop an action plan to apply and localize those world-class quality service standards to improve the patient experience and become a provider of choice.
- Copy of Jake Poore’s 99 Lessons Learned From Disney To Improve The Patient Experience book and workbook
- One (1) 1-Day “After 1PM” Ticket for your field experience
Day One (noon – 8:00 p.m.)
- The Birth of Service Excellence
- Why Benchmark at Walt Disney World® Resort?
- Lessons Learned on Making a Difference
- Welcome Reception
Day Two (8:00 a.m. – Park Close*)
- Escorted Field Experience: Benchmarking Healthcare – Seeing is Believing!
- Team Lunch
- Afternoon/Evening: Field Experience in Epcot®
*Attendees can continue to enjoy Epcot® after their Field Experience
Day Three (7:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
- Insight Sharing from Field Experience
- Develop an Action Plan
Ends November 22!
Group (5 or more)